Here you get to the registration form ▼▼▼ lower down ▼▼▼
But before registering, please read following carefully!
- By submitting the on-line registration form, you have acknowledged
- to be of legal age and to be able to present an official photo ID for a possible inspection.
- that you have read, understood and agreed to our terms and conditions (following here after).
Therefore booking is possible through the registration form only.
Any attempt to register through the contact form or by email is void and will be neither processed nor answered!
- After the registration form has been submitted, the shopping cart will open where you can choose your ticket (only YOUR ticket!). Please pay attention to special notices and permissions when choosing.
- For on line payments internet payment services will be used. Bank transfer is not possible, but Direct Debit.
Payments received without using the shopping cart and/or without official payment request as well as without valid registration will be reversed without comment, with a processing fee of EUR 30 being withheld.
- After your payment is processed, you will get an eMail with your personal e-ticket (pdf), which serves as the confirmation of your guaranteed participation at the festival.
Please print it out, sign the Term and Conditions listed and hand it over at the box office on arrival in order to get your festival wrist band, which you need to wear throughout the entire festival.
- Cancellation of a confirmed participation is possible only before the end of June. A 30 EUR cancellation fee will be deducted for every cancelled ticket.
From 1st of July only a Ticket Transfer will be possible: another participant will take over your ticket with a 20 EUR transcription fee paid in cash on arrival at the box office.
There will be no money refunded under any circumstances!
- A ticket purchased in advance can not be cancelled at the box office. A refund of the ticket amount paid is not possible that late, but Ticket Transfer.
A reduced Social Ticket*** is personalized and can not be passed on - Ticket Transfer is not possible!
- With the payment of the participation fee the participants will purchase a temporary three days club membership of the non-profit association Compagnie Felix Ruckert Berlin e.V. The admission wristbands are considered the membership card.
- Participants will receive their ticket on arrival directly at the box office in form of one wristband for the entire event. This wristband is your proof of payment and must be worn throughout the entire festival. Please present your wristband when you enter a workshop or play space. The festival staff is instructed to grant entry only to those with valid wristbands. Take care, as lost wristbands will not be reimbursed nor replaced.
- Even it is up to serve everyone's participation in all workshops by repeating workshops two or even three times, your ticket does not guarantee that you get a place in every desired workshop. In case the maximum number of participants for a workshop space is reached, it will be the presenter’s decision to close the space for additional participants. Therefore participants are invited to come to the desired workshop in time. You are of course free to participate in any of the other workshops or at an other time. Please note also, that it is not possible to book just a specific workshop or reserve a place in a desired workshop in advance. However, the schedule offers each workshop twice, but possibly in different languages. In addition, several play spaces and the gastronomy invites you to play, socialize or relax.
- Because of the unique and special atmosphere of the Xplore Festival, private filming and picture taking is generally not allowed, except in designated workshops. In order to ensure the personal rights of all participants, we will ban anyone from the entire festival who infringes upon this rule. The producers, however, reserve the right to hire a photographer for strictly internal documentation purposes. This documentation takes place only in designated workshops and only with the express consent of the participants beforehand. Concerned participants are entitled to exercise the option of having all their pictures deleted.
- As the event is designed for adults we must emphasise the importance of consideration and self responsibility. Therefore it is obvious that all interactions should be related to the basic principle of SAFE - SANE - CONSENSUAL and practised by Safer Sex.
Anyone who breaks this rule, acts recklessly or molest will be immediately expelled from the entire festival or even from all our events.
- Our intention is to provide a safe environment for learning among all the participants. As an intensive program that works with the body, intellect, emotions and spirit, we recognize that some people may find aspects of the program difficult, trying or potentially hazardous. To guarantee a relaxed and safe atmosphere for the entire duration of the event, each participant commits to take responsibility for his or her personal health and safety, and to respect the other participants, so that everyone in the festival can share a full, rewarding experience.
- Attendance to the festival and all the festival locations as well as all other provided areas of the venue is at your own risk. By taking part in the festival you acknowlege that the organizers and presenters are not liable for any physical, emotional or material damages or injuries caused to yourself, by you to others or by others to you.
- Everyone declares also to take care of all facilities and grounds of the festival venue and to pay for replacement or repair in case of damage.
- Everyone commits to take care and to be self responsible for your own property while attending. The organizers and presenters have to be protected from any potential claims, out of liability for any damage or loss of your property.
The Registration is open. Get your participation saved - now!
Please note: For registration please use the booking form on this website only. Any attempt to register through the contact form or by email is void and will be automatically deleted without further notice! The same applies to payments received without using the shopping cart and PayPal and/or without official payment request as well as without valid registration - they will be reversed without comment, with a processing fee of EUR 30 being withheld.