Extensive experience in leading personal development workshops and trainings worldwide since 1998.
- Bioenergetics practitioner
- Bioenergetic Body Type Training-
- Neo Reichian Therapist
- Breath work Therapy (Breath & Body Oriented Therapist)
- Systemic Constellation work (Family Constellation & Advanced trauma work)
- Osho Therapist Training
- Trauma healing work (Advanced training Trauma Healing)
- Counseling skills & Relationship Dynamics training
- Group leadership skills training
- Working with people training
Osho Active Meditations & Osho Meditative Therapies
- Ph.D. in Neuroscience
- Consciousness Research
- Physical, Emotional & Mental Health Research
- Emotional & Psychological Educator
- Consultancy & Life Coaching
- Holistic Practitioner:
-- Music Therapy & Sound Healing
-- Emotional & Psychological Support
-- Trauma work
-- Energetic Healing
-- Meditation Teacher
TRAUMA, RELATING & SEXUALITY
We constantly live in opposites and experience extreme polarities physically/emotionally/mentally.
Everybody has had at one time a hurtful and painful event (i.e. Trauma), therefore, our nervous system developed coping mechanisms to adapt to the overwhelming experiences.
We tend to vacillate between boundary extremes, pain & pleasure, hate & love, fear & trust, enmeshed & isolation, giving too much & giving too little...
When we lose trust, we protect ourselves by closing our hearts in fear of being hurt again, and we live in the fear of rejection, the fear of intimacy, and being open to give and receive fully from the heart.
Learning to restore and establish healthy boundaries with ourselves and others brings balance and self-healing. It allows the body to regulate itself, and slowly releases the inner tension and exhaustion we carry. Opens us up to a fresh perception of reality and the world around us. It is an important key in the principles of healthy relating.
This workshop is a self exploration through connecting with your body and your emotions, to find balance and rediscover healthy physical & emotional boundaries.
To find a way back to your spontaneity and the personal rhythm of the heart again - beyond conditioned ideas of sex and love.
We will use various approaches:
Boundary work, Trauma release exercises, Breath work , Inner rhythm pulsation work, Relating and Intimacy structures...